This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how to integrate and manage APIs by using the API Management service, configure a message-based integration architecture, and develop an application message model.
What You’ll Learn：
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
Module 1: Manage APIs by using API Management
- Analyze recommendations in Security Center
- Create an API Management instance
- Configure authentication for APIs
- Create an API gateway
- Define policies for APIs
Module 2: Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Configure an app or service to send emails
- Configure an event publish and subscribe model
- Configure the Azure Relay service
- Create and configure a notification hub
- Create and configure an evnt hub
- Create and configure a service bus
- Configure an app or service with Microsoft Graph
Module 3: Develop an application message model
- Create an event model
- Create topics and subscriptions