- CompTIA certifications are often a prerequisite for applying to many cyber security jobs
- Advance your pay rate, as the average salary for CompTIA-certified pros is $95,000 per year (Indeed)
- Your certifications and skills stay current through the continuing education requirement
CompTIA certification increases outcomes in operating systems, cloud security, penetration testers, and more, giving your organization:
- Confidence and return on investment with a highly reputable global body known for its certifying rigor
- Increased recruiting and retention tools
- A well-rounded team of IT pros with a broad skillset that is vendor-neutral
Learning Tree CompTIA Certification Program Features
CompTIA Certification Training Courses
Earn CompTIA CEUs
As a CompTIA authorized training partner, Learning Tree can help you get the certified CompTIA training you need to prepare for your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CASP, or CySA+ certification exam. We also offer a comprehensive range of training, so you can earn CompTIA Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your certification.
CompTIA Certification FAQs
CompTIA Security+ is the industry standard for validating baseline skills needed to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career. CompTIA Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
Your CompTIA certification is good for three years from the date you pass your certification exam. Through our continuing education (CE) program, you can easily renew CompTIA Certifications and extend it for additional three-year periods.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is a certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology, as opposed to strictly managing.
CompTIA PenTest+ is an intermediate-skills level cybersecurity certification that focuses on offensive skills through pen testing and vulnerability assessment. Cybersecurity professionals with CompTIA PenTest+ know how plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them.