Workplace conflict can lead to damaged relationships and poor productivity, but constructive ways exist to respond to conflict and prevent it from becoming destructive. Through realistic work scenarios provided in this conflict management and resolution training, this course provides the skills to identify emotional triggers that create conflict, apply proactive response techniques, and build an environment of cooperation.
Conflict Management Training Delivery Methods
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
Conflict Management Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize filters, lenses, and mistaken assumptions.
- Cope with challenging personalities.
- Open the door to resolving conflict without set expectations.
- Mediate conflict between coworkers.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Conflict Management Training Outline
- Identifying conflict situations
- Dealing with anger
- Valuing, respecting and acknowledging personal boundaries
- Clarifying personal boundaries that enable strong relationships