In this Introduction to Cybersecurity training course, you will learn to protect your organization from social engineering attacks and cyber threats through disaster recovery methods that ensure continuity of operations. In this cyber security awareness course, you will learn how to establish security in your organization by assessing your environment, identifying needs and deficits, and enumerating critical elements of security awareness.
Introduction to Cybersecurity Delivery Methods
Introduction to Cybersecurity Course Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Achieve the goals of cybersecurity.
- Promote user responsibility and data security.
- Examine malicious insider threats.
- Fortify the organization against outside attacks.
- No prior experience is required
- Identifying threats, vulnerabilities and consequences
- Examining and testing malware - rootkits and backdoors
- Assessing defenses against cyber threats
- Being prepared for social engineering attacks
- Preparing for problems - disaster recovery and continuity of operations