In this Introduction to Cybersecurity training course, you will learn to protect your organization from social engineering attacks and cyber threats through disaster recovery methods that ensure continuity of operations. In this cyber security awareness course, you will learn how to establish security in your organization by assessing your environment, identifying needs and deficits, and enumerating critical elements of security awareness.
- No prior experience is required.
Introduction to Cybersecurity - a Starter Guide Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Introduction to Cybersecurity - a Starter Guide Course Benefits
Achieve the goals of cybersecurity
Promote user responsibility and data securityExamine malicious insider threatsFortify the organization against outside attacks
- Identifying threats, vulnerabilities and consequences
- Examining and testing malware - rootkits and backdoors
- Assessing defenses against cyber threats
- Being prepared for social engineering attacks
- Preparing for problems - disaster recovery and continuity of operations