Attend this official (ISC)²® SSCP certification course and get prepared to pass the exam and become a Systems Security Certified Practitioner. IT will provide you with in-depth coverage of the skills and concepts in the seven domains of systems security, including Access Controls, Security Operations and Administration, Incident Response, Cryptography, and Network Security, among others.
Passing the SSCP Certification Exam meets U.S. DoD Directive 8140/8570.01 Technical (IAT) Level-I, Technical (IAT) Level-II, and CSSP Infrastructure requirements.
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) Training Delivery Methods
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) Training Course Information
In this SSCP training, you will learn how to do the following:
- Prepare for and pass the SSCP Exam.
- Implement authentication mechanisms.
- Document and operate security controls.
- Perform security assessment activities.
- Understand security issues related to networks.
Requirements for certification:
- A minimum of one year of experience in one or more of the seven domains of the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Pass the SSCP exam
Learning Tree can provide a voucher to sit the exam upon request
This is an (ISC)2 certification prep course. Click here to view more (ISC)2 certification prep training ›
As one of only 12 (ISC)2 CPE Submitters worldwide, Learning Tree can submit courses on your behalf to (ISC)2 for CPE credit. (ISC)2 members can earn Group A credits for attending any of our cybersecurity courses and Group B General Education credits for any other Learning Tree course they attend.
Or (ISC)2 members can submit CPE credits directly to the CPE portal in the Members section of the (ISC)2 website.
SSCP Course Outline
- Implement authentication mechanisms
- Operate internetwork trust architectures
- Participate in the identity-management lifecycle
- Implement access controls
- Understand and comply with the code of ethics
- Understand security concepts
- Document and operate security controls
- Participate in asset management
- Implement and assess compliance with controls
- Participate in change management
- Participate in security awareness and training
- Participate in physical security operations
- Understand the risk management process
- Perform security assessment activities
- Operate and maintain monitoring systems
- Analyze monitoring results
- Participate in incident handling
- Understand and support forensic investigations
- Understand and support BCP and DRP
- Understand and apply fundamental concepts of cryptography
- Understand the requirements for cryptography
- Understand and support secure protocols
- Operate and implement cryptographic systems
- Understand security issues related to networks
- Protect telecommunications technologies
- Control network access
- Manage LAN-based security
- Operate and configure network-based security devices
- Implement and operate wireless technologies
- Identify and analyze malicious code and activity
- Implement and operate endpoint device security
- Operate and configure cloud security
- Secure big data systems