Gain the skills you need to analyze and visualize data with Python. In this Python training, you learn the fundamentals of Python programming with a focus on data analytics, and work with popular statistical computing libraries — like numPy, Pandas, sciPy, and Scikit-learn — that allow you to begin analyzing data to answer key business questions.
The eBooks and on-demand courses provided with this offering are a great way to explore your interest in the topics covered in the instructor-led course. At any time during your annual access to this offering, you may attend one of our 1-day review sessions, Course 4509: Introduction to Python for Data Analytics.
Introduction to Python for Data Analytics Delivery Methods
- Choose from instructor-led and blended delivery methods
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
Introduction to Python for Data Analytics Course Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use Python for statistical data analysis.
- Generate summary statistics with pandas.
- Clean, transform, and reshape data.
- Glean insights from the data through visualization.
Python for Data Analytics Training Outline
- Working with data stored in pandas data frame objects
- Generating summary statistics with pandas
- Statistical modelling using NumPy and SciPy
- Plotting and visualizing data using MatPlotLib
- Making use of scikit-Learn to mine and analyse a data set
Course Outline & On-Demand Training Content
- Managing Data Science
- Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas
- Hands-On Python Natural Language Processing
- Data Science Algorithms in a Week - Second Edition
- Machine Learning for Algorithmic Trading - Second Edition
- Hands-On Neural Networks
- Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms - Second Edition
- Hands-On Machine Learning with scikit-learn and Scientific Python Toolkits
- Hands-On Data Science for Marketing
- Python Feature Engineering Cookbook
- Artificial Intelligence By Example - Second Edition
- Hands-On Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
- Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 3.x
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Python