- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Key Financial Metrics for Business Case Analysis
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
6 PMI PDUs
- Level: Intermediate
Financial metrics are critical to the success of a business case. In this Business Case Financial Metrics training course, you will learn how to perform cost estimation, measure intangible benefits, gauge the value of moving forward from initiative to project, and overcome the challenges associated with documenting a comprehensive representation of all the costs that a project may incur.
Private Team Training Information
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.
Key Financial Metrics for Business Case Analysis Delivery Methods
- Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
Key Financial Metrics for Business Case Analysis Course BenefitsEmploy metrics used to judge business case feasibility (TCO, ROI, BCR, NPV, IRR)Produce a project cash flow forecastCalculate future value of money to compare initiative possibilitiesMeasure intangible benefits like customer satisfaction
Business Case Financial Metrics Course Outline
- Identifying and calculating project costs and benefits
- Producing a project cash flow forecast
- Calculating the future value of money to compare possible initiatives and select the most advantageous one
- Estimating the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for a product or system
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.