Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) is a megatrend in modern software and systems engineering – the key element in larger engineering transformation initiatives. Model-based, not document-based, MBSE clarifies understanding and has been empirically proven to significantly accelerate development projects.
This 3-day Hands-On course provides a solid grounding in MBSE project processes and how to build robust models using SysML notation and diagrams. Attendees will receive a solid grounding in MBSE and SysML with the understanding and confidence to participate and be successful as modern-day system engineers.
The course case study evolves from concept to full model and is achieved through comprehensive hands-on exercises developed entirely by the attendee. Those attending can choose to use Dassault/Magic Draw/Cameo or Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
Model Based System Engineering Delivery Methods
Important Engineering with SysML course information:
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Explain the six goals of Model Based System Engineering
- Transition through the four pillars of MBSE from Requirements to Structure to Behavior to Parametrics
- Create and relate all 9 SysML diagrams with an understanding of the underlying model
- Structure the model for testing, validation and requirements satisfaction
- Leverage continued support with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching and computing sandbox
Certification Exam Information:
- 40 questions
- The passing score is 28/40 (70%)
- Exam voucher expires 12 months from booking date
Model Based System Engineering Instructor-Led Training Outline